Let’s transform your body, enhance your mind, reset your relationship with food, reinforce your self-love, and manifest the life you desire.
If you are ready for Complete Life Transformation, then you will love the 8 – week program EAT TRAIN LOVE – the most practical, unique, and effective program for improving all aspects of your life, even faster than you may believe is possible.
It will deeply immerse you in a healing journey to embrace your body, transform your mindset, make peace with your relationship with food, and totally awaken your spirit.
EAT TRAIN LOVE program is an invitation to start taking yourself and your success to the next level – life you truly want and deserve.
Some of the amazing benefits you can expect to gain from this program include:
- Improve your overall health, lose weight (if desired), and get in the best shape of your life.
- Lower your stress, improve your sleep, wake up every morning energized and experience more gratitude.
- Start practicing self-awareness through mindfulness and begin to deeply understand your life purpose.
- Increase your self-love, self-esteem, and self-confidence.
- Develop the mindset and habits you need to attract, create, and sustain the success you deserve in all aspects of your life.
- Find balance and bring positivity and motivation back into your life, through learning how to cope with stress or difficult emotions.
- Take control of your emotions, thoughts, and improve your eating habits with lasting change.
- Learn how to enjoy all types of food without dieting, rules, restriction, or guilt.
You may struggle with food issues such as: cravings, sugar addiction, binge eating or emotional eating.
You may also have body image issues in which you feel your body has betrayed you by not being the size or shape you would want it to be, or for whatever reason, you may feel dissatisfied and unhappy with your life.
You face unpleasant situations that lead to an unfortunate, but accurate, description of how the average person feels about his or her life far too often. Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel tired, stressed, unhappy, unfulfilled, frustrated, overwhelmed, and/or depressed?
- Do you feel disconnected from your body and want to be more present? Do you want to slow down and deeply listen to your body’s needs?
- Are you wondering how to eliminate habits that you know aren’t serving you anymore?
- Do you want to increase your self-love, self-confidence, and self-esteem?
- You know you have to put yourself first and take control of your health but need step-by-step support and accountability?
- Are you struggling to find balance in your life? Do you want to bring positivity and motivation back into your life?
- Do you struggle with food issues such as: cravings, sugar addiction, binge eating, overeating or emotional eating?
- Do you turn to food for emotional comfort? Do you find food to be comforting, soothing, and a reliable way to calm or relax when you are feeling tired, stressed, overwhelmed or lonely?
- Do you wish to improve your overall well-being and get in the best physical shape of your life?
During the 8 – weeks program EAT TRAIN LOVE you will learn how to maintain a positive relationship with food and learn how to listen to your body.
You will discover peace and happiness through meditation exercises. You will learn how to set healthy, realistic goals for your future and work toward them diligently.
You will discover a deeper sense of purpose in your life and begin to manifest the future you have always dreamed of.
During the program we will cover the next 6 levels:
- Introduction – Connecting with your body and moving your body in gentle way
Whether we mean to or not, most people spend a lot of time focusing on life outside our body. In a culture which ascribes value and social worth to our physical appearance, our bodies become a means to an end, which can cause major suffering. Our bodies were meant to be used for so much more than just external beauty.
- Emotional Eating – Identifying your behaviour
We often eat in response to our emotions and feelings, instead of to satisfy nutritional hunger. By using food to manage our emotions, we are actually numbing our true feelings.
Do you sometimes reach for food when you are experiencing any of the following?
One of the biggest myths about emotional eating is that it’s prompted by negative feelings. Yes, we often turn to food when we are stressed out, lonely, sad, anxious, or bored.
But emotional eating can be linked to positive feelings too, like the romance of sharing dessert on Valentine’s Day or the celebration of a successful day.
- Loving and accepting yourself
True self-love is not much about what you do, but how you think and feel about yourself and the world around you. There is no other person in this world like you. You deserve to be loved not only by those around you but by the most important person in your life — YOU.
- Creating routines, rituals, and new positive habits
Routines and rituals are an effective tool to overcome old habits that holds us back from achieving our goals. They give us a foundation and structure to our days that help us achieve more and feel better.
To make positive progress in your life and feel that you are growing and expanding your horizons, you must upgrade your daily habits, starting with a productive morning routine.
- Mindful Eating
Your emotions, behaviours, daily habits and body image all relate to your struggles with food and body image. Each of these levels will prepare you to reach inner peace with food.
Most diets require you to change everything about how you eat overnight, which puts phenomenal pressure on you psychologically.
We are not made to make dramatic changes suddenly. That’s not how our evolutionary psychology works. I will teach you what features of your psychology will help you improve your eating habits.
This program is about helping you find your own freedom with food. Finding this freedom will lead you to your authentic self and allow you to access your inner strength.
It’s not about offering you another diet, because diets simply don’t work – at least not in the long run.
EAT TRAIN LOVE is based on the psychology of eating. Nutrition is simple: it’s just what we eat and how it affects our body’s energy levels.
Eating psychology goes way deeper: it involves why we eat, how we eat, and who we are as eaters. Our relationship with food is a reflection of how we live on a daily basis.
For most of us, our relationship with food starts early and continues unchanged throughout our life.
- Stress management and finding spiritual enjoyment – Mindful joy
Stress can help us meet the demands of home, work and family life. But too much stress can affect our mood, our body and our relationships – especially when it goes out of control.
It can make us feel anxious and irritable, which in turn, affects our self-esteem.
Experiencing major stress over a long period of time can also lead to physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion — often called burnout.
Together, we will discover how to harness the power of mindfulness to gain balance in your work and personal life, so you can have more control over your stress levels.
My aim is for you to learn how to do just that – find spiritual enjoyment and bring it into all areas of your life, including your relationship with food, how you feel about your body, and most importantly, how you feel about yourself.
EAT TRAIN LOVE will take you through your very own personal transformation. But I want to be clear: it’s not going to be easy, just like anything worth doing. You have to commit in order to get the results you are looking for.
I have ensured that this program will be a life-changing investment of your time, energy and attention.
It’s a great feeling when you see that everyone can make dramatic and visible improvements in their lives. I would like to share with you the opinion of a satisfied Kiara:
“Working with Nina has completely changed the way I understand health and well-being. My goals now include living a life that makes me feel good. I nourish my body through healthy eating habits and daily exercise, alongside meditation and goal setting. Overall, my relationship to myself and others is healthier, and I feel like a new person.”
Our journey together and the next amazing chapter of your life is about to begin.
With love and gratitude,